My research interests include social equity in tourism around the intersectionality of race, gender, sexual orientation, and people with disabilities and I am the Initiative Coordinator for Tourism RESET (www.tourismreset.com). My research also focuses on film-induced tourism, implementing improvisational theater games as innovative pedagogy (www.ImprovWithStefanie.weebly.com), and I am a certified qualitative researcher exploring ethnography, visual methodology, and social media analysis.
- HRT 212 Event Planning & Design
- HRT 410 Strategic Marketing in Hospitality & Tourism
- HRT 484 Critical Sustainable Tourism
- RHTM 695 Introduction to Qualitative Research Methodologies in RHTM
- UNHO 101 Keeping It Real: Applying Soft Skills and Mindfulness
- UNHO 101 Improv(e) You: Learning Improvisation Techniques to Enhance Creativity