My primary research interests lie in retail technology, service management, and consumer behavior in association with a variety of retail and service marketing contexts. Currently, my research focuses on topics including consumer adoption and use of technology-driven consumption environments (e- and m-commerce) for goods and service shopping, consumer identity and its role in consumer decision-making and buying behavior; and socially responsible consumer behavior. I teach courses in retail buying and merchandising and research methods.
- Retail and Service Marketing
- Consumer Adoption of Technology
- Customer Relationship Marketing
- RCS 310 Retail Buying/Merchandising
- RCS 421 International Retailing
- RCS 425 Retail Category Management
- RHTM 616 Research Method/Models/Measurement in RHTM