Assistant Professor and Director of Graduate Studies
My primary research interests are brand extensions, brand collaborations, and international retailing. I have conducted research on various brand extension strategies of fashion apparel brands and its impact on brand image. This includes brand collaborations, such as brand and retailer collaborations and brand and cause collaborations and its impact on brand image. I also enjoy examining topics related to international retailing, such as economical and psychological factors that impact internationalization strategies.
- RCS 210 Retail Management
- RCS 391 Professional Development
- RCS 421 International Retailing
- RHTM 625 Strategic Retail, Hospitality, and Tourism Management
- FYS 129 The Business of Fashion