My research interests include social equity in tourism around the intersectionality of race, gender, sexual orientation, and people with disabilities and is the Initiative Coordinator for Tourism RESET. My research also focuses on film-induced tourism, implementing improvisational theater games as innovative pedagogy, and I am a certified qualitative researcher exploring ethnography, visual methodology, and social media analysis.
- HRT 212 Event Design
- HRT 410 Strategic Management in Hospitality
- HRT 484 Critical Sustainable Tourism
- RHTM 695 Introduction to Qualitative Research Methodologies in RHTM
- UNHO 101 Keeping It Real: Applying Soft Skills and Mindfulness
- UNHO 101 Improv(e) You: Learning Improvisation Techniques to Enhance Creativity